REGISTRATION FOR VPK IS OPEN!
Children who are 4 years old by September 1,
How to Enroll:
- Families need to have a working email address.
- Start the registration process by going to the org website.
- Under the Families heading at the top of the page, click VPK for Families from the drop-down menu.
- Click Register. This will take you to the login page.
- Select Click Here to register for an account. Create a username and password then sign in.
- Follow the process to create a new VPK application.
What Parents Need to Enroll:
To secure the VPK Certificate of Eligibility, the Early Learning Coalition requires the following:
- Your child’s original birth certificate.
- Proof of the parent/guardian’s Florida residency (e.g. driver’s license, utility bill, etc.).
- You will need to scan and submit the supporting age and Florida residency documentation via the online Family Portal.
After reviewing the application and supporting documents, ELC staff will email families their Certificate of Eligibility within five (5) business days. Families must then print the certificate and give it to a member of the administrative team at the front desk.
Note: If you do not have access to a computer or scanner to enroll your child online, visit the Early Learning Coalition’s website for information regarding other ways to secure the Certificate.
Thank you for choosing Children’s Academy to love, educate and care for your child.